- Soups &
- Meat, poultry
& seafood ▼
& side-dishes ▼
- Sauces, spices
& marinades ▼
I gleaned this spice mix from Emeril Lagasse's 1990s cooking show on US television. I use it on barbecued chicken and shrimp skewers, omelets, broccoli, and other vegetables - you name it...
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Makes 11-12 teaspoons.
- If you want to make 2/3 of a cup (i.e., 3 times as much): simply replace all "teaspoon" amounts with "tablespoon" amounts
External link last checked: October 2015
- 2½ teaspoons paprika powder
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (not granules!)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (not granules!)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
PREPARATION / DIRECTIONS
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl and blend well
- Store in small airtight container
©1999-2016 F. Dörenberg, unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this publication may be used without permission from the author.